- Bhagawan Buddha Homoeopathic medical college, Bangalore envisions a life - oriented education that empowers the students through a humanizing process to be agents of healthcare.A healthcare system that draws on the best evidence to provide the care most appropriate to each patient emphasizing prevention and health promotion, adding to learning throughout the delivery of care.
- Improvements int the nation's health through homoeopathic system to deliver effective care that is patient centered, focused on health creation and healing, and readily accessible to all populations.
- A recognized contributor in creating and applying new knowledge to improve health outcomes through robust and distinctive programs of research.
- The Mission of BBHMCH is to promote a value based healthcare education.
- To provide quality, integral career oriented education by creating an environment for educational excellence.
- Strengthening our relationships with universities,colleges,other hospitals and our community for an holistic approach in healthcare.
- Demostrating social responsibility through upholding respect for life from the moment of conception to its natural end.
- The commitment of our staff,physicians,interns,students,community partners and friends to our mission permitting to maintain a quality of presence and tradition of caring.
- We contribute to enhance the health of individuals and communities through homoeopathy.